Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Today's lunch was Udon and Onigiri

I went to Midtown to watch a conference "Sun Tech Days 2008 in Tokyo" at Roppongi. I've worked at Akasaka so I can take for 10 minutes by walk between my offece and Midtown, have visited some times. but I had never had someting to eat yet in Midtown, and had never walked around a area of restaurant.


So I was looking forward to stolling. I walked into the area soon, I found a restaurant "Miyatake Sanuki Seimensho" that had a line. I thought "this resraurant must be tasty". I stood in a last of the line automatically.


My ears picked up voices of someone, "I didn't know this restaurant, Did you know?". So I think it must be opened a restaurant recently.


The restaurant has some udon and some onigiri(rice ball) menu, and we can choose to eat in it and to take out. I orderd a big simple udon(no something aditional) and a takana onigiri, paid 600 yen. I think it is cheap to consider this busy area.


I ate udon with grated ginger and onigiri.
Its taste is simply and tasty.
It is Sanuki udon.


bye!

No comments: