Monday, December 1, 2008

In Tokyo University

Last friday, I went to watch a conference at Yasuda Kodo in Tokyo university. This college is known as a one of the most excellent college in Japan, and Yasuda Kodo is familiar with a popular incident locality of a campus activism of Tokyo univercity that called "Toudai Hunsou".



President of this school said "It's most beautiful season for this collage", so I walked around colored leaves. One of the picuture is called "Sanshiro Pond"(this name come from a story "Sanshiro" of Soseki Natsume). It's so beautiful regardless of rainy.I recommend you this season if you'll visit to Japan.

This conference has many interesting issues for me about Japan, China and Korea, how to compete against each other to be fair, how to collaborate eath other, how to build a cooperative system to make innovation, etc. The topic of most intersting by me, "How to educate captains to lead these area". It's very difficult and too colossal for me. but after I watched some presentations and conversations, I thought I should consider it bit by bit.

Maybe We should it.

thanks

No comments: