Wednesday, December 10, 2008

fish heads

"fish heads"を教えてもらいました。
全部聞き取れるか挑戦してみたけど、できませんでした。
ちょっと難しいみたい。

それで"fish heads"の奇妙な歌詞ができました :D


I was tought about "fish heads".
I tried to listen complately, but I couldn't.
It's a pretty difficult for me :)

That's why it's words of fish heads that is mysterious :D


====================

(*)
fish heads fish heads roly-poly Fish heads
fish heads fish heads eat them up yum

(*)

in the morning wrapping happy fish heads
in the evening floating in the soup

(*)

ask a fish heads
anything you want to
they want to answer they can't talk

(*)

I took a fish heads
out see you movie
didn't have to pay to get it in

(*)

they can't play the baseball.
they don't wear sweaters
they're not good dancer
they don't play drums

(*)


**

boy boy fishes * number seen
drinking cappuccino
tell me
only and wemen
yeah
**

(*)
(*)
(*)

No comments: