Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thanks for correction of my post.

セバスチャンとジョンありがとう。Blogの英語のミスを教えてくれました。多謝。
Sebastian to jon arigatou. Blog no eigo no misuwo oshiete kuremashita. Tasya.
Thanks a lot Sebastian and jon.They taught me some English mistakes of my post . I appreciate your help.


Today, I found a good mood soba restaurant when I was walking at Akasaka. All on (of) a sudden I became to want to eat soba, (This sounds odd, try "I wanted to eat soba", or "I got the urge to eat soba") I decided to get a something to eat at that restaurant.
I got in and saw (Use "look" instead of "saw.") around, so small room, there are only 3 tables and only 14 chairs. It was crowded and there is (was) no empty chair. So I waited at the entrance for a while.
After I sat in my seat, I made an order "Rororo soba" that is ¥1000 . Umeboshi and quail's egg and scissors for quail's egg are on the table.
Soba of this restaurant was a little green, it's a little odd but very delicious soba. (You write well, however just remember to keep the same verb tense. You switch between "was" and "is", which is past and present tense.)


もっと注意して書かなきゃ。ありがとう!
Motto chuishite kakanakya. Arigatou!
I'll try to write more carefully :) Thanks!

No comments: