Monday, November 24, 2008

I ate meatloaf


I cooked meatloaf this dinner. I had never eaten one and had known one's name. I had know only band name.
I read cooking book after this lunch, and wanted to cook to use an onion and a comminuted meat, so I found this food. It was very good for me because I didn't need to go shopping.
Meatloaf is very simple food. cut, knead, burn :). It's everything!
But I thought that I made it too many amounts for 2 adults and 2 children before I burned. first of all I took photo it :D. My optimism say, "It's OK. go ahead!", so I started to burn and created some salads. After 40 minutes it's finished.So simple.

I was worry about their size, but we eat all soon. It's delicious. I became to like meatloaf. So I'll make it sometimes.I'm happy to know this food.

No comments: