Friday, February 27, 2009

Hisashiburi

This week was bad weather, and it was snow before noon today, maybe it's first snow this year.
Maybe my sons had many pleasures at their pre-school, but snow
didN7t lie thick on the ground.



First half of this week, I was token with my colleagues to my welcome party.
The restaurant is a kind of French, it's so tasty that all of us drunk much,
We ware 10 people, wines and
champagnes opened.
I think it's too much for general Japanese.


oh, I changed my cell-phone to iphone. That camera's quality is very bad than camera of Japanese cellphone . It's really pity.

See you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's nice - they don't do welcoming parties over here - or at least my company doesn't. :)

Athrist said...

The iPhone camera is awful, but because of all the applications, the iPhone is convenient. I wish Apple would make an iPhone with a better camera!

k2 said...

Yes, I agree with you.
But I like iPhone, it's very confortable and I play some games.